I am a married father of two living and working in Exeter, Devon (United Kingdom). I have been developing websites for many years and started writing this blog in 2011.
I use my blog to document and share the things I learn and I hope fellow developers will find it to be a useful resource.
You can find out more about me on Google+.
Please visit my contact page if you would like to get in touch.
- My new year's resolutions for 2012
- Sorting and filtering data with AngularJS
- Adding a row to a table containing form fields using jQuery
- Using HTML5 local storage and jQuery to persist form data
- Improving your HTML and CSS with SMACSS
- Converting IP Addresses To And From Integer Values With SQL Server
- A constant battle with spam
- Creating a 'Like' button with jQuery
- Displaying multiple markers on a Google Map using ColdFusion
- Xindi CMS CFML version 2013.5.1 released
What I've Been Reading
- Getting Real About Agile Design · An A List Apart Article
- Open Source Is Old School, Says The GitHub Generation – ReadWrite
- #124: A Modern Web Designer's Workflow | CSS-Tricks
- The Greatest Secrets of UX Revealed! | UX Magazine
- The Fast Way To Make Running Suck Less: The Q: GQ
- When Do We Get To The "Design" Stage? | Blog | FreeAssociation
- Should Links Open In New Windows? | Smashing UX Design
- How Wearable Computing Will Change Everything, Including Apple | Cult of Ma